Albert Schweizer College
Exam at the University of Stockholm in Statistics, Economics and Political Science 1966
1967-1981 at the National Central Bureau of Statistics of Sweden; 1981-1984 at DAFA (a service bureau for the official authorities in Sweden)
1992-1999 at Ericsson Business Consulting (working with mainframe (IBM), UNIX and PC-based systems (Internet) and also expert on Function Point Counting)
1999 - 2005 Telefon AB LM Ericsson, Ericsson Shared Services, Ericsson AB (Hallonbergen) with payroll systems.
From 2005 Left Ericsson because of pension. Working 50 % with interviews and salesman.Now pensioneer.
- Skiing both cross country and downhill
- Long distance skating on natural ice (member of Stockholm Ice-Skate Sailing Club, SSSK)
- Gymnastics with Friskis & Svettis
- Boating especially canoe and motor boat
- Diving (CMAS certificate)
- Summer house in Bergshamra
- Computing - PC systems like MS Office and Internet